We want to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect your personal information only when it is provided by you. We do it because Our goal is to provide you a safe, efficient and smooth experience.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies, your choice is not to use our Site. By using our Site, you agree to our collection, use, and disclosure of your information, including Personal Information, as described in this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. We will always show the latest policy on this page with the last modified date. Your continued use of our Site after we make changes is regarded to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
How we collect information
We may collect information directly from you, automatically through your use of our Site, and from third parties. We may combine all the information we collect about you from these various sources.
- Information we collect directly from you. Depending on how you use our Site, you may provide us with certain information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number, credit or debit card information, and shipping or billing address. We will also collect any other information that you choose to provide to us through our Site (e.g., contents of messages you send to us through our Site).
- Content that you provide. You may upload comments, reviews, graphics, photos or other materials to the Site. If you post such content on our Site, the content, as well as other information (e.g., user name or profile picture), may be available to all visitors to our Site, and we cannot prevent such Content or information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or your personal privacy.
- Information we collect about you from third parties. We may collect information about you from third parties. For example, we may collect demographic information from public sources and from third-party data and analytics companies. In addition, we may collect information about you from other users of this site (e.g., if one user ships a package to another user).
- Information we collect automatically through your use of our Site. We may automatically collect information about your use of our Site and your orders, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (“IP”) address; the type of web browser you are using; the website that led you to our Site; the website you visit after leaving our Site; the pages you view on our Site; the dates and times you access our Site; and information about any orders you place, such as your order identification number, items ordered and the cost of your order.
How we use your information
Nitya Upahar may use your information, including Personal Information and Content for the following purposes:
- To provide our services. To process your orders and administer your account; to respond to your questions or requests; to provide you with news or other information we think may interest you; to communicate with you about your account, orders or use of our Site or for other informational purposes; to improve our services; and for other account or customer support-related purposes. Please note that we use your email address and phone number to save and identify you & your orders to proceed.
- For Marketing and advertising. To provide you with special offers, product information, and other marketing or promotional communications from Nitya Upahar or from other third parties. We may provide marketing or advertising to you in a variety of ways, including through our Site, via email or on other third-party websites (e.g., using Google Customer Match or Google Adsense or Facebook Ads).
- Research Purpose. Nitya Upahar might use your information to analyze how customers use our Site, services, and products and it may include creating profiles to help us analyze or predict your personal preferences or interests for marketing purposes.
How we share your information
Nitya Upahar may share your information, including Personal Information and Content, with the following types of third parties:
- To The Service providers: Nitya Upahar may share your information with third-party service providers, agents, contractors or others who perform tasks on our behalf due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Legal Compliance. Nitya Upahar may share your information with law enforcement agencies and others whom we think appropriate to investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of Nitya Upahar, our customers or the public. Nitya Upahar may share your information to comply with laws, regulations, legal process (e.g., a warrant or subpoena) or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests (e.g., requests from a regulator)
- Anonymous Information. Nitya Upahar may share anonymized or aggregated information to inform a third party’s decision on whether to place advertisements on our Site or on other websites. These companies may use such information about your visits to the Site and other websites to provide advertisements on the Site and other websites
we limit internal access to ourselves and we have placed physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your information. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through our Site. We cannot ensure a hundred percent or warrant the security of any such information, and you provide such information at your own risk.
You can also take steps to help protect your information. For example, if you have an account with us, you should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses SSL encryption. This means that the data which you transmit via our website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https://” address line and the lock symbol in your browser’s line.
- Account information. If you ever wish to access your Personal Information, update your Personal Information or cancel your account, please contact us at email@example.com or through the contact information below. Please note that we may maintain copies of your information and Content even after you have updated the information or canceled your account.
- Communications from Nitya Upahar. We may send promotional or informational emails to you, about Nitya Upahar and other third-party information and offers. If you do not wish to receive such emails from us you may choose to unsubscribe by following instructions contained within the body of any email message you receive. Otherwise, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that you no longer receive communications from us. It may take us up to ten (7-10) business days to process your request. Even if you have opted out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us, we may still send you transactional emails, such as emails about your account or the services you have requested from us.
- Communications from Third Parties. You may also opt-out of our sharing your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes on a going-forward basis by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that once we have shared your information with a third party, such information is subject to that third party’s privacy policies and practices.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Social plugins from social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, can be used on our website. If you visit the page on our website that contains such a plugin, your Internet browser (e.g.Google Chrome) establishes a direct connection to the servers of the social network provider. The use of the social plugin is based on our legitimate interest in the analysis of user behavior in order to optimize our Internet offer and our advertising.
Links to Other Sites
Currently, we are unable to process international transactions. We will update the policy as soon as we are on board with it.